From: James Flavell [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 09 November 2004 08:21
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Japanese Screen Shots

Hi Jason,

I have worked with the Japanese partner 'Pacific Business Consulting' in Japan who has done translation of Axapta to Japanese.  If you are intending to do any Axapta project in Japan I recommend they should be your first contact.  I have informed them of your request (just in case they are not on this mailing group) and guess they will probably send to your personal email.

Thanks
James