Hi Joel,

Just want to give you some additional info about the UserInfo table. It is a system table and you can browse it from the AOT and modify its content without going directly to your database. You however do not locate this table as you would do for the ordinary application tables. Go to the System Documenation node of the AOT then tables. The system tables are listed under this node and you will find the UserInfo table there.

Varden Morris

J. Wray & Nephew Ltd. - Group I.S.

234 Spanish Town Road

Kingston 11, Jamaica, W.I.

Phone:  (876) - 923 - 6141 Ext. 2400, 2412
Fax:      (876) - 923 - 5372

Cell:      (876) - 3833566
Email:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]

            [EMAIL PROTECTED]

MARTINUS GETTY SANTIKA <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi Joel,

There is another alternative, after finding the table:
userinfo. you can let it blank the field password (on
table userinfo). Then you can log in again with that
username (which is the password has been blank)
without password. After you in the system, you can
manage again your password.

Thx
Martinus

<http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=1293rktpm/M=295196.4901138.6071305.3001176/D=gr

oups/S=1705001380:HM/EXP=1100060167/A=2128215/R=0/SIG=10se96mf6/*http:/compa
> nion.yahoo.com> click here

> :HM/A=2128215/rand=206585508>
>

>   _____
>
> Yahoo! Groups Links

> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> ribe>
>
> *      Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo!
> <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>  Terms of
> Service.

Do you Yahoo!?

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor