From: vaibhav pednekar [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tue 09/11/2004 12:45 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Post local currency transaction not at system4s default exchange rate

hello

Sorry man, but why you require the exchange rate for
local currency?

I dont understand this requirement, never heard any
body having an exchange rate for Local currency.

If my primary Currency is EURO, then my EURO exchange
rate setup will be 100 EURO = 100 EURO.

Please elaborate more, for me this requirement is
weired, may be never faced such secanrio.

thank you
regards
vaibhav

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor