hi,

insert one more line for the account from which you
will settle the payment for that invoice to balance
it.

Example use your default settlement account (Bank
ledger account or petty cash account).

so it is balanced in the invoice approval journal and
then post.

thank you,
with best regards
vaibhav pednekar
--- serioga <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I am working through my first A/P invoice posting.
> I entered them in
> Invoice Register, approved, posted and transfered
> them.  No problem.
> Now I retrieved/fetched them into Invoice Approval
> Journal.  All of a
> sudden, the vouchers are out of balance: I have two
> credit lines and
> only one debit line for each voucher.  Am I missing
> something?
>
> Thank you,
>
> Serioga

Check out the new Yahoo! Front Page.