Hi All,

I am having a problem printing the detail Misc Charges (from the
MarkupTrans table) on the SalesInvoiceUS report. No descriptions or charges
print on my report. I get no description and .00 for the charge.

 I have assumed that it is sufficient to go after the MarkupTrans table
using just RecId and queried both tables to be sure I have the correct
record Id?s.  Any help, suggestions, etc will be greatly appreciated.

I am using the method shown below but the detail misc charges do not appear
when I print an invoice. Can any one tell me what I am doing wrong?

display MarkupTransTxt60 mMarkupTransTxt()
    {
    MarkupTrans     markupTrans;
    ;
    select txt from markupTrans where markupTrans.TransRecId == this.RecId;
       return markupTrans.Txt;
}

I also tried, without success, to obtain the Misc Charges by adding the
MarkupTrans as a data source and setting the relationship using OuterJoin
and 1:n and as follows.

CustInvoiceJour.RecId = = MarkupTrans.TransRecId

Thanks,
Bob

http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/kGEolB/TM