Hey Bob,

  If you right-click on an item # you will get a context menu – this menu will in have a “go to the main table” item in it. If you pick that, it will load the inventory item master screen for that item. Many thing like this are in the system, like customers, vendors,items,sales id, etc.

DOn

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, November 09, 2004 9:23 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Need Help With a Big Problem: Inventory Dimenion Size Errors: Sales Orders

Don, You made my day. Thanks for responding to my problem but what is the name of the main table?

thanks again,

Bob

Bob Brinker
Oakdene Group, Inc.
2625 Butterfield Rd. (Suite 212E)
Oak Brook, IL 60523-1261
(630)368-1046 x/230
(630)368-1050 (Fax)
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"Don Price" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
11/09/2004 07:33 PM
Please respond to Axapta-Knowledge-Village

To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
cc:
bcc:

Hey Bob,

  Your item on your sales order has inventory dimension that is set as required. Go to the main table on the item, look at your dimension group, go to main table,you should see the dimension is set to active and primary stocking meaning that you have to specify it. You should either set to another dimension that doesn't require size or turn it off in the dimension setup.  If you don't want to turn this off you need to make sure when you pick it (pickling list registration).

Don