how did you add the the value to the combo box ?????

 if you want to add a set if vaues do something like this ... am not a full time programmer :).

  while select table {

  combo.add(table.fieldname)  /* use the correct method here */

 }

...got some clue ?????? :-)

Jim

Morris Mendoza <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hey Jim,

I know already how to add values to a combobox. My problem is how to
get the values that i will place in them. Any ideas? Thanks!

Morris

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], Jim Jo
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> buddy,

>  do it in a while loop and add the values to the combo. I think
that method name was add .. check ...

> Jim
>
> Morris Mendoza <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> Hey Jim,
>
> I want to populate it dynamically. So your right, i have to do it
in
> the init method of the form. However, how can i store the result of
> specific SQL statement then afterwards put the records on the
> combobox?
>
> Morris
>

> --- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], Jim Jo
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > hi Morris,
> >
> >  You ahve to do it on the form init method of the form if you
want
> to add the field values to a combo box dynamically. There are
methds
> on the combo to add the values to the combo. Not compulsarily on
the
> init itself, or else you need to redraw the element.
> >
> > Hope this will help. I dont have a sample code to provide you now
> but i remember that was quite simple.
> >
> > try and lemme know !
> >
> > Jim
> >
> > Morris Mendoza <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > How can i select a table and return a specific field and place it
> in
> > a combobox?
> >
> > For example:
> >
> > I want to select the AccountNum field in  the LEDGERTABLE and
> exclude
> > records with HEADER,PAGE HEADER,EMPTYHEADER and TOTAL in their
> > AccountType field. Then i want to put all these records in a
single
> > combobox. How can i accomplish this?
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Morris
> >

> > Sharing the knowledge on Axapta.
> >

> > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

> > [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >
> >    Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
> Service.

> Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
> Get unlimited calls to
>
> U.S./Canada