Hi
I'm having trouble with what I guess should be a simple issue.  A
client wants to have free format text/instructions printed on sales
and purchase orders.  Document handling and a `note' on the form
seems a reasonable solution so I've created a new `OrderText'
document type in Basic>Setup>Document management>Document types;
description is 'Simple note' and Group is `Note'.

This new document type has been set on the Invoice tab of Sales
ledger>Setup>Forms>Form setup.  Include documents on sheets is set
to `All', and Include document of type is set to the new `OrderText'
document.

Problem is it doesn't seem to work – what have I missed?  If I
create a new document of type `OrderText' against either the order
header or order lines, it doesn't show on the invoice.  I've also
experimented with putting the notes against customers and items, but
still nothing extra prints on the invoice.

Sales orders, Order lines, Customers and Item table are all defined
as Active document tables through Basic>Setup>Document
management>Active document tables, and all have `Always enabled'
ticked.

This is on a `vanilla flavour' setup with standard reports and no
modifications I'm using for the demo.  I'm not sure what I've
missed, assuming of course the function of printing notes on
documents actually works ;)

Does it?

Thanks
Willie