Hi Guys
Can you guide me how we can improve the performance (Speed) of axapta
based ERP solutions, using best designing practices, best coding
practices, and any other means.
A few example may be :
1.   Do all data manipulations on tables, Business Logic changes on
Class level, and Display manipulations on form level.

2.   Optimize the performance using best options in Cache Lookup and
Table Group.

Please also guide me about the best practices to reduce the bug
density i.e. to ensure minimum chances of bugs in the shipped
solutions. A few things may be like that:

1.   All field properties must be defined on Extended Data type

2.   Labels should be defined in Label file and then it should be
used.

3.   Table and Form should have same name.

Can anyone give me more guidance. I will be thankful for the same.
Regards,
Anil Kumar Gupta

http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/kGEolB/TM