Steeve and Karsten,

Thanks so much for replying to my call for help. I tried your suggestion and it worked but is not exactly what I am trying to get. it gives me the messages concatenated. What I am really trying to get is the message and the charge to print on the SalesInvoice. I thought if I got the message I could figure out the corresponding charge but that may not be the case.

Any additioanl help will be sincerely appreciated.

Thanks,

Bob

Bob Brinker
Oakdene Group, Inc.
2625 Butterfield Rd. (Suite 212E)
Oak Brook, IL 60523-1261
(630)368-1046 x/230
(630)368-1050 (Fax)
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"Steeve Gilbert" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
11/12/2004 08:10 AM EST
Please respond to Axapta-Knowledge-Village