Hi All,

  I am still trying to modify the SalesNotInvoiced report to only show
orders that are delivered and not invoiced. I worked on this about a week
ago using an approach that did not work out so now I am back at it.

Since Deliveries not Invoiced is already calcukated in the progam and
prints on the report I thought such a modification would be easy. After
analyzing  this again for most of a day I have not been able to figure out
how and successfully determine where to make the modification. Your help,
suggestions, etc would be appreciated.

Already calculated in the program:

display SalesQty deliveredNotInvoiced()
{
    return this.delivered() - this.invoiced();
}

Thanks,
Bob

Bob Brinker