From: yifath1 [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, November 16, 2004 4:33 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] LIFO and Ave Cost

Hi all,

I have a client who was setup on ave cost (invent model group).
Somehow, someone changed it to LIFO... and we only picked this up
now. i dont know when it was changed or who changed it.

I would like to change it back to Ave cost, but i dont know the
implications.

I did get a copy of the database, and changed the there, but when i
did a sale the cost amount of the transaction was 0.00...I did a
recalculation on the item but the ave cost still shows up at 0.00

Can any help?

Regards
Yifat

http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/kGEolB/TM