Everybody,

I want to print MarkupTrans: Desc and Amount on the SalesInvoice after the
item detail lines have all been printed. There may be multiple markup
transactions each invoice. What is the best way to accomplish this? Should
I use a method or a data source, etc. I have only been able to get one
record line to print even if their are multiple charges. Any help will be
greatly appreciated.
            Thanks,
                      Bob

Bob Brinker