Hi Everybody,

I am trying to import the Work Centres into Axapta using the Excel
spreadsheet interface.  I have created the templates using the
wizard in Axapta for the following three tables:

WrkCtrTable, WrkCtrParameters, WrkCtrDateCalendar

I populated the spreadsheets with the data from my customer and ran
the import.

The last two tables import perfectly but the WrkCtrTable do not
import and generates the message "Cannot edit a record in Work
centers (WrkCtrTable).
The record has never been selected."

I checked my spreadsheet against the table in SQL server and I have
all the required fields populated.

Is there anyone that can send some wisdom my way regarding this?

Many thanks!

Hannes

http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/kGEolB/TM