Hi,

You should assign the content of your temporaryTable variable to the table variable declared as member of the report Query.

Eg.

You ‘ve created a Temporary Table named TmpTable.

This table is the source of your report.

So in the init you should write something like this: (where TmpTableQuery is the name of the Table in your report Query).

TmpTable                      tmpTableFill;

;

While(…)

{

            …