Hello everyone,

There is an error messae appeared in our system several times.

It is:

Microsoft Business Solutions-Axapta's upper limit of open cursors
has been exceeded (90). Use the -OPENCURSORS parameter, or modify
the X++ code.
It appeared when one user is checking the data in Fixed Asset
module. And after that this user can not do any operations any more,
and have to sign out and then sign in again.

Our consultant said it is because of the size of our baffer,is that
so ?

Any advice will be appreciated. Thanks  a lot.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/kGEolB/TM