Dear All,

We need to keep Misc. Charges on purchase orders even after
invoicing. So we have identified that by checking the 'keep' field
while we set the misc. charges keeps transactions after invoicing.

We want to find a way that the 'keep' field always reminas checked
while enter misc. charges. We could not find a way that we could
fuctionally set this value.

Am not good at AOT. Can u please advise how to set the default value
of the field 'keep' to 1 in markuptrans table?

Thanks and Best Regards,
Hani

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/kGEolB/TM