Hi fabien,

I had the same problem with some new tables related to
the existing tables. I did the update cross reference
--> update data model

 Tools --> Developement toos --> Cross-reference
-->periodic --> Update --> update the datamodel.

I read your query that you alreday made croess
reference, but in my case this problem solved by doing
the cross refrence to tha data models.

Hope this will help you.
regards
Akash
--- fabien_m2002 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

---------------------------------

I've linked a custom table X to a standard table
(InventTable) via a
new field named 'field' that i added into InventTable
and table X.
This field is a foreign key.
Then, i created a relation in InventTable: X.field ==
InventTable.field. Also, there is EDT on the fields.

The cross-reference update has been made.

The problem occurs  in a filter/query form when i want
to add the
InventTable and his linked table X. When i select
InventTable and
click right, i find 1:n, n:1 menus but no trace of my
table X. So i
cannot execute queries or filters, even reports with
my table X.

May anybody help me to find the cause of no trace of
table X in the
1:n or n:1 menus ?

Regards,
Fabien