Hello Rhodpr,

When adding new fields to a table the best approach is to create
either an extended data type or a base enum for the new field.
The EDT can extend other existing data types.

In that way a lot of properties are inherited automatically later on
when creating the fields in your table.

Next you drag the new EDT to your fields node and the new field is
created.

Ok but suppose you did it your way, the new field you created will
become visible in the forms data source node for the table.
Open the data source in another window, find your new field and drag
it to the place in the design where you want to have it positioned.

There is even an easier way to make it visible in your form. If the
field you added can be assigned to an existing field group in the
table definition, it will automatically be included in the form.

Give it a try!

regards,
Danny
--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], "RHODPR"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
> how can i add a brand new field to the inventory table?
>
> what I did so far :
> -) add a field to the table via AOT --> Data Dictionary -->
Tables --

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/kGEolB/TM