Hello, Fabrice Perez

I am the one of the people who work hard to earn the certificate.
I really want to kown what you should do, when you don't know the answer of the exam questions.
Whether you would forget it and go to join the exam next time?
If so, you won't know the answer for ever.
In that case, how can you pass the exam?
I think it is the best way to ask the question to the people who maybe know.
Do you have any good suggestion for the people who work hard to earn the certificate?

Fabrice Perez <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi ptmhki,

This is not the first exam question that you put up here.

Please remember that when you sat for the Axapta Programming test, you promised not to disclose the questions.

Let us be fair to those who work hard to earn their certificate.

Fabrice Perez