Dear all,

I have a few questions on emailing sales documents as pdf files.

In the printer setup form I can select Email recipient, message
format PDF and Save in print archive.

When I do so my outlook mail is opened and the pdf file is attached,
I only have to add an email address. I also notice the pdf file is
stored in a document archive directory I created a while back.

The questions I have are:
1. Is it possible to have the email address defaulted automatically
from the customer contact person. If not standard available in what
direction do I have to search to get this modified. In other words
what classes or forms.

2. I can define a document archive directory for each customer. How
can I ensure that the document is archived in the directory of the
respective customer. (recipient of the document)

3. I suppose if I want all users in the organization to have access
to the archive I have to use a shared disk drive. Am I correct?

4. I saw that the printer selection is done using the form
SysPrintForm. But how the settings are used when I print the
document I am not able to understand. Can someone shed some lights
on this.

regards,
Danny Gaethofs

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Q7_YsB/neXJAA/yQLSAA/kGEolB/TM