Hi Anton ,

thanks for your help.

Ahmed

anton_tjiptadi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi,
From what I've just learned, I think you should add some statement
in Fetch Method in the report, such as :

While (qr.next())
    {
       (your data source) = qr.get(tablenum(your table));
       .
       ..  //the calculation

       if (YourAmount > 0)
           element.send(your data source); // or element.execute(x);

       ret = true;

    }

don't know it will help ? :)
rgds,
Anton

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], Ahmed Ibrahim
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Tony,

> Thanks so much but actually I want to prevent the printing of
bodysection if the return value of display methos is zero so how can
I bypass the printing of bodysection if value is zero?.

> Thanks in advance.

> Ahmed
>

> Tony Depalo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> One way of doing this is to have your display method return a
str.  Then within your display
> display str yourAnswer()
> {
> if(your answer <> 0)
>     StrFmt('%1',YourAnswer;
> return '';
> }

> I think there is a property Show Zero that might also work?
> Tony

Service.