num2str()  ?

        -----UrsprÃngliche Nachricht-----
        Von: Danny Gaethofs [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
        Gesendet: Mo 06.12.2004 16:26
        An: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
        Betreff: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Find RecId

        Dear all,

        I have a small question. I have a table that contains a field of
        type string. This fields contains values that correspond to recid's
        in another table. Now I want to use the first table and find the
        records in the other table.

        I am looking for a way to search for recid's based on values in a
        string field. Something like

        select table
        where RecId == (stringfield)

        How can I transform the stringfield into a recid type or vice versa ?

        the function any2str is not working

        regards,
        Danny

        http://us.click.yahoo.com/Q7_YsB/neXJAA/yQLSAA/kGEolB/TM