Dear Steeve,

See my previous message on the unbalance ttsbegin/ttscommit.

That is the job.

Have a look at it. When I run it I am only see one record in the
list that pops up when I open the field criteria.

regards,
Danny

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], "Steeve Gilbert"

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/kGEolB/TM