Dear Agus,

I have been going through the whole SysDataImport class yesterday
evening to find the problem but I did not succeed. I was already
thinking there would be no problem with that one. So I skipped that
path but if there is a problem in that area can you please provide
me with the updated class.

Where did you find out that this class gives errors. I have been
looking in the knowledge base but can not find any problem reported.

Anyway I would appreciate it when you provide an .xpo with this
sysdataimport class.

regards,
Danny Gaethofs

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], "Agus Riyadi"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Probably it is a problem with your SysDataImport class. Have you
> update it ? I have it if you need.
>
> Agus
>
> --- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], "Danny Gaethofs"
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > Dear all,
> >
> > I have exported data import/export definitions from my
development

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/kGEolB/TM