Hennie,

You have to create a new definition group (type standard) and add
the tables
     SysExpImpGroup
     SysExpImpField
     SysExpImpTable
using the table setup.

If you set user criterion you can restrict the definition groups
that are selected for export.

Thereafter just import the .dat or .def file, into your other
environment.

regards,
Danny Gaethofs

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], "Hennie Potgieter"

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/kGEolB/TM