Have you tried running the Consistency check for inventory journals?

Also, check to see if the journal number on the requirement is the
same as your posted journal. If it is different, and if the journal
number listed on the requirements screen doesn't really exist, then
create a new journal, and use the "rename" feature to give the new
journal the non-existant journal number. You can then use this new
journal to delete the lines.

RALorenz

--- In Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com, "jeroen_vangheluwe"

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/kGEolB/TM