Dear all,

I need to print 3 logos in the footer of a standard document.

How can I size these logos horizontally (width) and vertically
(height).

The property Height on the pageFooter does not help.
It only defines the height of the pageFooter.

I do not want to set the exact measurements of the bitmap using the
properties width and height.

I have set the property ResizeBitMap to yes and in fact expected the
bitmaps to size (in width and height) based on the height setting of
the PageFooter.

Is there a way to make this work, without having to set the height
and width on the bitmaps.

regards,
Danny

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Q7_YsB/neXJAA/yQLSAA/kGEolB/TM