Hi,

Actually if u do in between, then be damn sure that u
r inventory closing for previous periods are correct
and u will not required to calculate it again, cuz u
will be changing the method right.

So for this purpose only do not change the existing
inventory model group instead create a new with the
new costing method and attach it.

And take Back up before running closing with the new
inventory model group - costing.

Actually if everything is fine then there should not
be a problem - but technically how the axapta behaves
that u will know after you do.

One more suggestion, do not try this on the Production
server directly
do it on Testing server and verify the results
the CFO agree to this and then Go on for the
Production.

regards
vaibhav

SpamGuard.