Hi All

Urgently need help with a problem sorting customer accounts. Our
client decided on a 'open' structure for their customer account
codes, meaning any number of alpha characters. What happens is that
Axapta stores these codes with spaces in front, eg.: _ _ _ABC in a 6
wide field. When sorting _ _ _ _ YZ and _ _ _ABC ascending, YZ is
above ABC - this follows ASCI sorting rules - no problem, except for
the guy working with the data set!

The InventTable does not pad with spaces in front like the CustTable.
I have changed the Extended Data Types for Justification and
Alignment, at the lowest level, to be similar between the CustTable
and the InventTable. Have re-indexed, rebooted, re-imported,
recreated and just about any other re- you can think of, but with no
joy.

How do I get the CustTable to behave like the InventTable!!

Please help

Lourens Botha

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Q7_YsB/neXJAA/yQLSAA/kGEolB/TM