        Von: lourens1210 [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
        Gesendet: Do 30.12.2004 12:21
        An: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
        Betreff: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Sort order on Customer Accounts

        Hi All

        Urgently need help with a problem sorting customer accounts. Our
        client decided on a 'open' structure for their customer account
        codes, meaning any number of alpha characters. What happens is that
        Axapta stores these codes with spaces in front, eg.: _ _ _ABC in a 6
        wide field. When sorting _ _ _ _ YZ and _ _ _ABC ascending, YZ is
        above ABC - this follows ASCI sorting rules - no problem, except for
        the guy working with the data set!

        The InventTable does not pad with spaces in front like the CustTable.
        I have changed the Extended Data Types for Justification and
        Alignment, at the lowest level, to be similar between the CustTable
        and the InventTable. Have re-indexed, rebooted, re-imported,
        recreated and just about any other re- you can think of, but with no
        joy.

        How do I get the CustTable to behave like the InventTable!!

        Please help

        Lourens Botha

        http://us.click.yahoo.com/Q7_YsB/neXJAA/yQLSAA/kGEolB/TM

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/kGEolB/TM