Dear all,

I want to realize that a control field in a programmable section
repeats 5 times on the first line of my report.

To test this I created a simple programmable section containing the
field ItemId.

I send the item record from the fetch() method.

Using a while loop in my fetch method and a counter I want the item
to be printed 5 times on the first line of my report.

I am not able to succeed, instead the item prints on five lines.

Can someone explain me how I can realize this.

Axapta 3.0 SP3.

Danny