Well Steve i thanks a lot for your advice well the problem is that View Only supports a downward hierarchy with each only at one level.
 just like
----- I level
     -------II level
             ---------III level
                     --------------- IV level

And so i have to draw some relations on to database which is like below
----- I level
        --------II level
        ---------III level
       --------- IV level

I hope that you must have understood my problem than that is not possible in View.
And if you have some workaround then please share the same.

Any way happy new year 2005

Can contact me at [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Waiting for your mail.
com> wrote:
Check that you have the right index when accessing your tables.  If you can, create a view that will regroup all the info you need instead of accessing them individually from the fetch, something it's faster with a view.

Steeve...