If it works in my case, I wasted a lot of time in reading, testing
and so on the last days, for something that did work when I had
printed it out instead of viewing it on the screen.

This looks like other applications I worked with, but these did not
allow printing to screen.

It certainly is an undocumented feature.

--- In Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com, "Steeve Gilbert"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I didn't know that was possible!  Thanks for the info!  But from I
read in your reply to "simple report question", if it doesn't appear
correctly in the preview screen I don't find that really useful.  We
don't always print report on paper.  Anyway, that's always an option.

> Regards,
>
> Steeve...

Programmable section

> Haw!! Do you really think you can't print two sections on same
paper section??

> A section is always printed one under the previous one... unless
you modify the "pen position" with GotoY100mm!!

> Try it, you will receive a nice surprise.
>

> But, as you say, to create the controls dinamically with addcontrol
() can be a wonderful idea, too...

> Regards.
>

> Raúl Llorente Peña
>
> Análisis, Desarrollo e Implementación en
> Microsoft Bussiness Solutions-Axapta
> OPEN SOLUTIONS

right.  Programmable sections are always printed one under the
other.  Basically you want dynamic columns right? You'll have to
create fields dynamically in your section to get this.

> Steeve...

<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
subject=Unsubscribe>