Von: Koh Meng [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 4.
Januar 2005 17:51
An: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Betreff: Re: AW: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] How to allocate the miscellaneous charges to the item cost after PO is posted?

Hi Tau,

I tried to do the miscellaneous charges allocation to posted PO by accessing Inquiries button> Invoice > Misc. Charges > Adjustment but i was unable to set up the Misc. Charges Code. May i know what is the reason?

Thanks in advance.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Hi Jack,

in Axapta 3.0 SP3 go to:

Accounts payable / Purchase order. Select your PO (Status is invoiced)

Button Inquiries / Invoices

Select your invoice, then button Misc. Charges / Adjustment.

That's all

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Yours sincerely / Med venlig hilsen
Thomas Aulbert
Berater / Consultant
Columbus IT Partner Deutschland GmbH

Oeynhausener Straße 48-54