Hi Stefan!

I don't understand your question.

MBS CRM (Version 1.2 now) is a stand-alone product which has no connection
to Axapta. Due to MBS CRM's web-functionality you could integrate it with
Axapta - but that's no standard.

If you mean Axapta's CRM in Axapta 2.5, so you should check, if you plan to
upgrade to 3.0 in the near future. There are several changes from 2.5 to 3.0
(and also from 3.0 SP1 to SP2/3).

Axapta's CRM is quite ok, but I think for most purposes it's an overkill.

best regards
Herbert

http://us.click.yahoo.com/EpW3eD/3MnJAA/cosFAA/kGEolB/TM