Dear Orcan,

Can you please reply in english, so all of us can understand it.

Please remember this group is about MBS Axapta.

regards,
VillageOwner

Orcan Barnig <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
once abinden ozur dilicen kocum tamam mi sirena olayindan
sonra gel intercompany olayini gostereyim bak
bi alici var bir de verici tamam mi
al gulum ver gulum olayi iste

Gokhan Can <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I have 2 companies one of them is vendor for other one and they are both using same database and application.Company A is production company and company B is seller company and also Company A can sell this item too.

My problem is I created Product Models in Production company but I can not use these product models from other compant although I pput all PBA tables and Route and BOM tables in Intercompany tablecollection.

What can I do to solve this problem??

Gökhan CAN

Sharing the knowledge on Axapta.

> ATTACHMENT part 2 application/ms-tnef name=winmail.dat

Do you Yahoo!?

Do you Yahoo!?