Hi everyone, I have some problems with strange labels at a customer site and
hope someone can throw some light on it

Where is the language field selection list pulled from? I have an
installation where somehow a langugage 'SG' must have once existed and so
some customer records have this SG value assigned to them as their language
when printing invoices etc but now when the user looks in the available list
of languages this 'SG' does not appear.

I believe the list of langauges is from the label files that exist in the
application/standard directory but also I am not sure if there might have
been some changes elsewhere becuase in fact there is a label file
axABFSG.ald in the directory but it is not appearing in the list (the user
suggests it used to appear)!

I have tried adding other label files with other names like axABFTST.ald and
these also appear in the language list but if I add axAAAZZ.ald no ZZ will
appear in the axpta list.  What or how is the three letters (which I take to
be the label file ID, whatever that might be, based on trying to play around
with the label wizard) after the ax linked to the list given in axapta?

Also why if axABFSG.ald does exist in the directory that all of a sudden it
no longer can be seen in the list inside axapta (assuming the user was
correct in saying it used to appear which is probably correct as how else
could they put SG in existing records)?

This is an Ax3.0SP1
Thanks
James