My German is a bit rusty after not having spoken it for a few years, but it sounds like you have a sort order problem on that database.  What sort order are you using for it?  Most importantly:  How did you create the database/how did you get data in it?  DTC?  Backup/restore?

What version of SQL + Axapta are you running?

From: Stefan Heidkamp [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, January 10, 2005 9:31 AM
To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] SQL database error -> equal to-operation

Hi all,

when we want to open the form InventTable or the menu item
InventTable (under display) we get the following error:

Cannot select a record in table Item table (InventTable).
The SQL database has issued an error.
SQL error description: [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]
Konflikt der Sortierung für die equal to-Operation kann nicht
aufgelöst werden.
SQL statement: SELECT
A.ITEMGROUPID,A.ITEMID,A.ITEMNAME,A.ITEMTYPE,A.PURCHMODEL,A.HEIGHT,A.

It's only in the test environments :-) but it would be interesting
for us how we could solve the problem.

Many thanks in advance,
Stefan