I don't have a clear answer for you but here are some tips:

- If you want to create a view like this:

MainTab
  + SubTab1
  + SubTab2

You can do this :

SubTab1
  + MainTab
      + SubTab2

This way, both table will be able to link with MainTab.  It's not very clean
but it get you out of trouble some times.  And if you want more complex stuff
you can do view of view like that:

MainTab
   + SubTab1
   + SubTab2