Hi everyone,

I have a problem with the document handling, when I upgrade Axapta sp2 to sp3 this function appears like deactivate, being that in sp2 worked well. Besides when I try to use the document function in the CRM send an error message that says:

Error executing code: smmInit object not initialized
Stack trace:
\Classes\smmInit\emailIntegrationEnabled
\Forms\smmDocuments\Method\init
\Classes\SysSetupFormRun\init - line 3
\Classes\FormFunctionButtonControl\Clicked

Besides to install SP3, also I installed the NA_DIS layer

I hope anyone help me

Regards,

Ricardo

Do You Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Net: La mejor conexión a internet y 2GB en tu buzón de Correo Yahoo! por $100 al mes.