Take a look at Tables\SalesTable\initFromCustTable()

Steeve...

-----Message d'origine-----
De : buckee_d [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Envoyé : 14 janvier 2005 11:50
À : Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Objet : [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Method used to fill in SalesTable

Hi Everyone

I am very new to X++ so excuse my ignorance. When a sales order is
created and the system populates the SalesTable what method is used
to extract the data from CustTable e.g customer address.
I need to be able to the change default delivery name/address.
Is it generally a similar method for the Sales lines as we also have
to alter some of the defaults.

Thanks in Advance

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Tcy2bD/SOnJAA/cosFAA/kGEolB/TM