Hi, are this exam already has its "Braindumps", you know, sample
question from earlier test participant which's kind enough to share
their experience :) ?

rgds,

--- In Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com, "Nitesh"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> hi padmaja
>  now the time duration for the exam is of 125 min.
> Nitesh
Exam Preparation

>   Hi Padmaja,
>
>   This is Axapta 3.0 programming exam preparation guide as in
partnersource.

>   Regards,
>
>   Ahmed Maghraby
>
>   Microsoft Business Solutions Certified Professional-Axapta 3.0
Programming Exam (VUE Exam # AX 30-202, Prometric Exam # MB6-202)
Preparation Guide
>   Last Modified 12/15/2004 12:00:12 PM
>   Posted 9/27/2004 8:30:00 PM
>   This preparation guide includes information and tools to assist
you in preparation for the exam.

-----------

>   Certification Track
>

>         Certification Title Exam Requirements
>         Microsoft Business Solutions Certified Professional-Axapta
Programming
>        Axapta Programming Exam (VUE Exam # AX 30-202, Prometric
Exam # MB6-202)

>   Note: Exam version must be 2.x or 3.0.  For a list of Microsoft
Axapta Exam Equivalents please click here.

>   top
>

>   Target Audience
>   Microsoft Business Solutions partners wishing to become a
Microsoft Business Solutions Certified Professional-Axapta
Programming should take this exam. Partners authorized for Microsoft
Axapta should take this exam.

>   top
>

>   Exam Specifics
>

>     Skills Being Measured:
>
>     This certification exam measures your ability to understand
and articulate how to work with the development environment in
Microsoft Axapta. It will also measure your understanding of how
development is apply into 'real world' situations and how best
practices are applied.

>     Time Requirements & Questions:
>
>       a.. 90 minutes to complete the exam
>       b.. 80 questions with a passing rate of 70%
>   top
>

>   Exam Preparation Tools
>   In addition to your hands-on experience working with the
product, we highly recommend using the following tools and training
to help you prepare for this exam:

>       a.. Axapta Development I (Training
Manual/Courseware/eCourse)
>       b.. Axapta Development II - Introduction to X++
(Courseware/eCourse)
>       c.. Axapta X++ Advanced (Training Manual/Courseware (upon
availability))
>       Courseware will be updated and renamed to Axapta Development
III - X++ Advanced
>       d.. Axapta MorphX Integration (Training Manual/Courseware
(upon availability))
>       Courseware will be updated and renamed to Axapta Development
IV - MorphX Integration

>     For Training Manual and/or Courseware information or to order
please click here.

>     For eCourse information and/or to register please click here.
>

>     For Classroom Training information/availability please check
with your region.

>     Supplemental Learning Resources:
>
>     Developer's Guide
>     Best Practice Guide for Developers
>
>     Additional Skills Recommended:
>
>     Good general knowledge of Axapta would be a distinct advantage
>     Previous experience with object-oriented languages, such as
Java or C#
>     Knowledge of Microsoft SQL and SQL syntax
>     Approximately 6-12 months Axapta developing experience would
be helpful

>   top
>

>   Exam Topics
>

>     General Microsoft Axapta Architecture - 14%
>
>       a.. 2-tier vs. 3-tier architecture
>       b.. Understanding of AOS and its significance
>       c.. Layer Technology
>       d.. Label system
>       e.. Data Import/Export
>     Development Tools - 16%
>
>       a.. General AOT knowledge
>       b.. Intellimorph
>       c.. Understanding the Web Development environment
>       d.. Import/Export Objects
>       e.. Debugging Techniques
>       f.. Visual MorphXplorer
>     Application Objects - 18%
>
>       a.. Data Dictionary Objects
>       b.. Forms
>       c.. Projects
>       d.. Reports
>       e.. Classes
>       f.. Queries
>       g.. Menus and Menue Items
>       h.. Security
>       i.. Configuration
>       j.. Table Collections
>       k.. Macros
>       l.. Web Objects
>     X++ Development - 22%
>
>       a.. Cross-references
>       b.. Accessing the database
>       c.. Maps
>       d.. Temporary Tables
>       e.. Interaction with the User
>       f.. Data models
>       g.. Class models
>       h.. Delete methods
>       i.. Object IDs
>     Integration - 14%
>
>       a.. Axapta APIs
>       b.. ActiveX Controls
>       c.. Working with DLLs
>       d.. RunBase Class
>       e.. Foundation classes
>     Best Practices - 16%
>
>       a.. Naming Conventions
>       b.. X++ Coding Standards
>       c.. Code Placement
>       d.. Validation Techniques
>       e.. Documentation
>       f.. Performance Optimization
>       g.. System Monitoring
>       h.. Upgrading
>

>     Padmaja Iyingar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>     Hi,
>
>     MY company is pressurizing me to take the certification exam
in AX3.0 programming ( new year gift!) from the company.
>     I have only 3 months of exp with Axapta, but working hard to
learn things. I have searched the forum very much to get an over
view of the Axam preparation on odentifying the type of questions.
>     Can anyone help me in identifying the exam sections to focus
on with breakup and I am planning to use DEV guid, Morphx
integration and X++ programming guide. Are the question multiple
choice question?. If someone has some Sample Questions, Can you
please share with me so that I can get an overview?. How many
questions should be answered correctly and out of how many?.

>     Appreciate any help.
>     Padmaja Iyer
>     Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
>     http://mail.yahoo.com
>
>     Sharing the knowledge on Axapta.

>   Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
>   http://mail.yahoo.com
>
>   Sharing the knowledge on Axapta.

>     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
>     c.. Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms
of Service.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Rcy2bD/UOnJAA/cosFAA/kGEolB/TM