Hi,

write the code in the ExecuteQuery() method of the
datasource to filetr the data with user input value.

declare  "QBR" of type  Querybuildrange in the class
declartion.

Then simply pass the userinput value to this
querybuildrange in the executeQuery() method

QBR.value(queryvalue("the user input")).

hope this will help you.
Regards
Akash
--- Tony Depalo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> In AOT/Forms/InventJournalTable there is a drop down
> box showing ALL,
> Posted or not Posted then depending on this value
> the form is filtered,
> that is maybe show only the posted entries.  If this
> is the sort of
> functionality you are looking for then follow the
> logic on this form.
> Good luck
> Tony

<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]