Para: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
De: "Danny Gaethofs" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Fecha: 18/01/2005 13:55
Asunto: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] SalesLine disappears

Dear all,

I have a SalesLine record that is not shown in the form SalesTable
while the record is available in the table SalesLine.

One can even create a new line and it will be added to the Table
SalesLine with the same line number as the one that is not visible.

Using the debugger I have been trying to track where the salesLine
table records are retrieved in the form. But I cannot succeed.

Two questions:
- has anyone experienced the same issue, lines not displayed in the
form while they are available

- what method is responsible for retrieving the salesLine record and
display it in the form

Regards,
Danny

http://us.click.yahoo.com/EpW3eD/3MnJAA/cosFAA/kGEolB/TM