Hi Girish,

After reading your email carefully secondtime , I understood now. I am going to write the job rightway...
will let you know if i am succesfulll.
thanks,
Subbu

Girish B <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
you need to write
inventdim.clear();
inventdim.config = "value";
inventdim = inventdim::findorcreate(inventdim);
BOM.inventdimId = inventdim.inventdimId;

well i had created jobs in order to import the BOM,
BOMTable and BOMVersion for our clients. the above
lines would include the required inventory dimensions
and then attach it to the lines.