Check if there if already an ax32.exe running on your system (one
that should not be there, e.g. not properly closed last time)

This situation  gives the sames behaviour of starting and stopping
after a few seconds.
In the eventlog (NT) you should find an entry, that states something
like this 'to many concurrent licenses running'

In that case, either kill that ax32.exe or reboor your system

(I saw this behaviour multiple times in Ax2.5)

regards

--- In Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com, "Morris Mendoza"

http://us.click.yahoo.com/EpW3eD/3MnJAA/cosFAA/kGEolB/TM