I have setup external itemids and descriptions on many vendors. Under
the form setup I have selected "your" for item number on forms. The
vendor print management is set to use default values from form
setup.
On the purchase order report the external itemid and description
print as expected.  However, on the invoice report the internal
itemid prints along with the external item description.  Has anyone
else ran into this problem?  Thanks in advance,

Scott Anderson

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Rcy2bD/UOnJAA/cosFAA/kGEolB/TM