From: akin
Sent: Wednesday, January 26, 2005 9:16 AM
Subject: Re: Re: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] problem: COM -> MSWORD

Joyïï

    More detail please.
    if you have to drive another application which developed by delphi in axapta,why you use COM?
    If you want to use axapta  in delphi ,axapta provide a com connector.ã

================
Hi all,

I want to connect our inhouse program with Axapta.
Does anyone know how to run Delphi from Axapta???
Is it just using the exe file or there is another way to do it?

I hope anyone can help me cause i new in this project,
and i don't have any documentation about it.

Regards,

Joy

Sharing the knowledge on Axapta.

ããããããããè