Title: Message

I've been there a couple of times.  I can't remember what the user wanted to do when the problem occurred.  But what I remember is that the suspect SpecTrans record was coming from a customer that had some transaction marked in "Open transaction editing".  I would unmark theses transactions and the problem was gone, until next time.

Steeve...

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Hennie Potgieter [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Envoyé : 26 janvier 2005 08:14
À : Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Objet : [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] SpecTrans help please

Hi everyone,

I need to know a few things about the use of the SpecTrans table in Axapta.  When we are doing Closed Transaction editing we are getting all kinds of errors on Axapta.  It happens only on some customers and I cannot see what is different between the affected customers and the rest.

In closed transaction editing I select a single payment and Axapta then marks the corresponding invoice line.  When I then click Reverse, it tells me that Voucher " cannot be found.  When I debuged through this process I found that even though I only selected one payment (and the corresponding invoice) 3 records gets written to table.SpecTrans.  I cannot figure out where the third record comes from.  The only obvious difference between this record and the other two is that this third one has the Payment field ticked and the others not.  In the reversal process the program then loops through the records in SpecTrans and finds the first two records without problems in both CustTrans and LedgerTrans tables and validates OK.  It can however not find a voucher for this third (unrelated) record and then the reversal process crashes and the reversal gets cancelled.

Also sometimes when I select the payment and the corresponding invoice and click reverse Axapta tells me that The marked transactions do not balance.  Again table.SpecTrans revealed that there sits one unrelated record in SpecTrans apart from the 2 that I expect (the payment and the invoice).

Has anyone experienced something like this before and be able to offer some advise?  I would also like to know whih processes writes data into table.SpecTrans?

Regards,

   Hennie